Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Information Technology industry and have experience with many of the products and solutions offered by IT Freedom. This role requires excellent problem-solving skills, an inquisitive nature, and a professional demeanor.
This position is focused on networking and infrastructure troubleshooting, providing post-implementation support and addressing escalations from our Helpdesk. Excellent communication skills are a must as success in this role requires interaction with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Support of enterprise networks including routers, switches, firewalls, servers, and wireless network hardware
- Proactive monitoring of core systems and infrastructure
- Responding to and resolving issues after-hours as part of our on-call rotation
- 2+ years of experience working in the Information Technology industry
- Experience administering servers and network devices via CLI
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with network infrastructure monitoring systems
- Reliable personal transportation with a valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- Ability to lift/move equipment as required
- Not a user of tobacco products
- Experience with Aruba and/or Cisco wireless networks and devices
- Experience with Linux system administration
Salary: $50,000-65,000 Depending on Experience
For information on benefits, please check out the “Jobs” section of our website. To apply for this position please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.