IT Freedom is looking for a dedicated and accountable individual to skillfully execute, monitor, and improve our purchasing and asset management processes. The right person for this position:
- would rather just pick up the phone and get a direct answer instead of engaging in an email back-and-forth
- prefers a fast-paced and often high-pressure work environment, juggling multiple tasks while maintaining excellent performance
- respects and follows established processes while remaining open to change when change is necessary
- prioritizes function over form: in other words, the right tool for the job is the one that gets results rather than the one that looks best or gets the most attention
- is comfortable working independently and motivated by an internal sense of accomplishment rather than social accolades
This is a key role supporting the rest of our business operations and poor performance can lead to cascading negative impacts for our organization. If that sounds like too much pressure, this job isn’t for you.
Still interested? Great! Here’s more about us:
We are an employee-owned IT, Internet, and Voice Service provider based in and focused on Austin. We were one of the original “Managed Service Providers,” as we began offering the innovative – and now standard – model of fixed-price IT services and IT support long before it was popular.
The practice of providing consistently excellent support to our customers is varied and challenging. Part of this comes with the territory of information technology, but mostly it’s the nature of employee ownership. We work hard in order to make sure our customers are able to focus on their business.
Hard work does have its rewards beyond the satisfaction of a job well done. Our team shares in those rewards: our outstanding perks and benefits, including generous profit-sharing bonuses and even stock ownership, mean our employees can truly behave as owners.
- Partner with internal technical teams to understand requirements and time frames
- Review and fulfill purchase requests, ensuring the products meet the business needs of IT Freedom and our customers
- Drive improvements to vendor performance and internal systems
- Proactively address logistics problems with speed, accuracy, and completeness
- Own your job and be accountable for a smooth lifecycle through quoting, inventory, and inventory management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Attention to detail with a clear sight of the big picture and company goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable personal transportation with a valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- Ability to lift/move equipment as required
- Not a user of tobacco products
- Track record of successfully managing complex processes
- Demonstrated solid performance in prior roles resulting in increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Proven ability to communicate with technical teams.
- Experience with Autotask.
Salary: $35,000-$40,000; Depending on Experience
For information on benefits, please check out the “Jobs” section of our website. To apply for this position please send your resume in PDF to email@example.com.