IT Freedom is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is eager to take their career to the next level by doing the same for our company and brand. If you have proven yourself in a B2B marketing position and are ready to run the whole show for a small business, this could be what you’ve been waiting for. We need a clear communicator, a great writer, and an effective project manager.
You’ll be working with our senior leadership, sales team, outside marketing consultants, web developers, graphics designers, and other stakeholders to help implement a multi-year growth strategy.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing all the collateral content — sales decks, one-pagers, newsletters, nurturing campaigns, blog posts, etc — for our various sales, marketing, and account management activities
- Maintaining our marketing and content calendars
- Improving the performance of our website, blog, social media, newsletter, and other channels
- Tracking benchmarks, keywords, goals, and improvements through Google Analytics and other tools
- Organizing, promoting, and running webinars and other marketing events (virtual and physical)
You will need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to articulate our services and our value proposition clearly, directly, and plainly to people on their level
- The organizational and interpersonal skills to keep multiple projects and stakeholders moving forward
- The desire and ability to learn the technical aspects of what we do and how we provide value to our customers, so you can tell our story to others.
- The ability to master the tools you’ll need to use for social media management, SEO, webinars, and other initiatives
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing-related role. Agency experience would be great, as would B2B and MSP experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid auto liability insurance
- This position is based in Austin. You will be able to work mostly from home, but occasional in-person or on-site meetings may be required.
- $40,000-$50,000/year, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
For information on benefits, please check out the “Join Our Team” section of our website. To apply for this position please send your resume in PDF to email@example.com.