IT Freedom is an innovative and flourishing IT Managed Services Provider (MSP) on the hunt for an outstanding technical professional to join our Helpdesk team. Our employees focus on delighting clients through a combination of outstanding service, technical excellence, and unimpeachable integrity. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the prospect of using their technical skills to help our customers succeed. If that describes you, apply today!
This is a full-time, entry-level position requiring occasional evening and weekend work. Applicants for this position must have an inquisitive nature and professional demeanor. Relevant technical support experience is helpful, but not required. However, adaptability and reliability are essential.
- Telephone and email-based triage and remote resolution of support tickets
- Updating ticket notes and tracking support time by customer
- On-site support at customer locations located in the Austin metro area
- Responding to and resolving issues after-hours as part of an on-call rotation
- 1 year of providing outstanding customer service
- Practical experience troubleshooting desktop and mobile operating systems and software
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technological concepts and ideas to those without a background in information technology
- Reliable personal transportation with a valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- Ability to lift/move equipment as required
- Not a user of tobacco products
- Experience working with the Linux command-line interface
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with telephone-based customer support
Salary: $32,000-38,000 Depending on Experience